Welcome to Club56!
If you are a parent looking for a place for your 5th or 6th grader to feel welcome and have fun learning about God, you have found it! Club56 exists to establish, develop and personalize God’s Word in the hearts of 5th and 6th graders so they can live and reflect God’s love. In addition to focusing on our students, our staff is excited to partner with parents as they embrace their role as the primary disciplers of their children.
We exist to FOCUS this generation on becoming lifelong disciples of Christ.
On Sundays, we work through a two year curriculum covering four major topics; Christian Worldview, Bible Survey, The Ten Commandments, and the Apostles Creed.
- Christian Worldview – Building on the foundation that God exists and deeply loves them, your child will learn how their faith interacts with philosophy, biology, theology, psychology, sociology, ethics, law, economics, politics, and history through age-appropriate lessons.
- Bible Survey and how to do a simple Inductive Bible Study – The lessons are designed to help students understand the structure of the Bible, it’s message, and how to apply it in their lives.
- The Ten Commandments – Our goal is to focus on two main themes: God wants first place in our lives, and He desires for us to treat others with respect and love.
- The Apostles Creed – This ancient statement of belief is broken into 15 lessons that teach what Christians believe.
In addition to Sunday mornings, Club 56 meets on Wednesday nights during the school year, 7:00-8:30 p.m., for a program that mixes games and fun activities with a small group discussion that explores the application of the previous Sunday’s lesson.
Gathering Times & Locations
10:45 am in the Club 45 Room (back building)
Wednesday Evenings (September through May)
7:00 pm in Club 56 Room (back building)
2019 Spring Calendar
Club 56 coordinates several service opportunities to help the students learn the importance of giving their time and resources to help others.
- We are currently helping to support a young child named Lucian through our morning offering. He was born in the US while his father was finishing two higher education degrees for preparation to teach and train ministry leaders in Ethiopia. Shortly after birth he was diagnosed with cancer and his first years have been a miracle of healing through surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation. He is currently in remission and we are privileged to have his family visit Club 56 a couple of times each year.
- Operation Christmas Child – We fill shoe boxes of gifts each Fall as we partner with Samaritans Purse and their ministry to children throughout the world.
- We serve once a quarter at Food For Life, a non-profit Christian organization in Chino. On a Saturday morning, we help sort bulk food and distribute groceries to needy families.